Join the 3rd International Symposium on Applied Microbiology and Molecular Biology in Oil Systems (ISMOS-3) on June 13-15, 2011.
Experience the largest molecular biology event for the oil and gas industry in Calgary, Canada's dynamic petroleum capital. This conference explores the application of emerging microbial and molecular biology tools to a wide range of hydrocarbon resource environments.
Topics will include:
- Application of Molecular Microbiological Methods for Oil Field Systems
- Diagnosing Microbial Influenced Corrosion (MIC) and Reservoir Souring
- Control and Prevention of MIC and Reservoir Souring
- Biodegradation of Hydrocarbons in Oil Production
- Biotechnology for Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
- Biofuels and Downstream Petroleum Microbiology
- Microbiological Challenges in Biofuels
- Unlocking New Fuel Resources
- Metagenomics and Next Generation Sequencing
- Challenges in Oil Sands Developments
ISMOS-2 (Denmark, June 2009): See photos and download presentations and posters from the ISMOS-2 webpage: www.dti.dk/ismos2
Sign up for the newsletter to be updated on abstract submission and other conference news here: ISMOS-3 Newsletter
ISMOS-3 Gerneral Information & Program
ISMOS-3 will be held in Calgary, Alberta Canada on June 13-15, 2011. The conference venue is the University of Calgary, MacEwan Hall Ballroom (map).